Coopershill has been in the O’Hara family since it was built in 1774. The Protected Structure (listed building) is a 3 storey over basement Georgian palladian house set in a private 500 acre estate of woodland, farmland and bog.
The building has been in continuous use since construction, as a family home, a small hotel and now a private rental. The house is full of original antiques and has been sensitively adpated over 8 generations to a high level of comfort. High speed wifi, super king beds, modern en suite bathrooms with underfloor heating and a fully equipped open plan kitchen. The charm of the building with its huge sash windows, 14 foot high ceilings and views from every window is ever present.